– Upper in JMesh: 50% of organic cotton, 20% of jute and 21% of recycled plastic
– Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
– Inner made out of organic cotton
– Inner sole made of organic cotton and expensed rubber
– Outer sole made of wild rubber
– Made in Brazil
The VEJA project creates a positive chain. Sneakers that are made differently. Using organic & fairly traded cotton for the canvas of the shoes.
Using wild & fairly traded rubber for the soles.
Using recycled plastic bottles to create a technological fabric.
Made in a high standard factory in Brazil.
Mixing it with minimalist aesthetics & innovative technologies.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.